You already know that Dogs Reduce the Following Risks:
2. Performance anxiety while learning to read
3. Bedbug infestations
4. Reduce Allergies in Children
5. Reduce Risk of Obesity in Owners
Make it a point to reduce your personal health risk even further this weekend by using your
dog as a fitness device!
1. Start a daily walking or running habit starring your Dog.
Whether it’s 1 block, or 10 miles, after the first week, your dog will wake you up
and bring you the leash. You’ll never miss another workout.
2. Spend more time outdoors by brushing your Dog on the lawn or front step.
You’ll reduce shedding, reduce housework, and also provide nice silky hair
for birds building their nests!
3. Let Your Dog Take you to the Local Park.
Stroll around the park and admire the spring flowers, breathe in some fresher air,
and feel your stress drop away.
4. Take Your Dog’s Advice on When to Go to Bed and Get Up.
Dogs love their sleep and they also love routines. Your dog will come and let you
know if you’re staying up too late, tweeting or playing video games. And your
dog will learn to wake you up on time, too.
Have some fun this weekend and enjoy the best company in the world. Your dog, who
loves you unconditionally, and can also improve your fitness!